Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I'm still a work in progress..

I need to stop digging myself into holes.. 

THIS SONG:
"Berlin Wall" by Emily Knurr


Today was blah.
One of those blah days..
HOWEVER,
Andy said i'd need to talk to him more if we ever want to get married.
SO..
I'll get on that. 
Because God knows who else would ever marry me. 

Also,
 I found out what it's like to not be able to breathe. 
Pretty sure I got hit in the stomach so hard by a soccer ball today that I fell down gasping for air.
Everyone crowded around me yelling at me to do stuff and I was just like...
"I cannot hear you, I am dying."
But my coach saved the day.. he knew this trick from back in his soccer days. 
He ran over and lifted my hips off of the ground and all of a sudden...
AIR, PRECIOUS, SWEET AIR came rushing into my lungs.
That was scary, and painful.
But we live and we learn am I right? 
I'm right. 

Last night Maggie's IDIOT skater-boy friends came over after I went to sleep.
They were loud, drunk, high, ANNOYING, and rude. 
They unlocked my door and tried to wake me up.
They turned my light on, came and sat on my bed, and tried pulling my pillow and covers off.
I WAS ABOUT TO BEAT DOWN SOME PUNK ASSES. 
I kept my cool though.. but I'm still pretty freaking pissed. 
And as far as i'm concerned those boys can go kill themselves. 

I'm behind in school again..
SURPRISE SURPRISE. 
Whateverrrrrrr
I'm SO FREAKING ready for soccer AND school to be over. 
HOLY COW. 

Okay yeah that's all I got...
I should probably shower and clean my room and work on some homework so that I don't flunk out of school AGAIN and end up on the streets. 
MMMMKKKKKAAAAAYYYYYY bye. 

LoLo


1 comment:

  1. xoxo


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway for a crystal cuff if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete