Monday, October 24, 2011

Yeah, I slip..


THIS IS TODAY'S SONG:

"Rebellion (Lies)" by Arcade Fire

SOMETIMES, people say things they don't mean.
Sometimes, people say what they mean, but shouldn't have said it.

That's what yesterday was. 
OH WELL. 

Today has been chill.. THANK GOD. 
I slept in for once in my life..
Then Maggie and I got dressed, smoked some cigs, drank some coffee, ate some cereal, then went shopping for Halloween costumes. 

I'm going to be Sandy from Grease.. found some KILLER pants for my costume today at A.T.C.

I didn't go to Web Design because I've already finished my midterm project. 
YUS..
I didn't go to soccer practice because I didn't feel like it. 
I'll go to drawing tonight though because I don't want to be a COMPLETE bum today. 
Ya dig?
Ya dig. 

Angela and Maggie and Maddy do an excellent job of reminding me how much better I am, than to lie around all day being depressed. 
Which I don't do as often as I think I do.

They tell me how awesome I am, and how I'll meet the love of my life and he'll be ten times the man I could even dream of.
THAT'S WONDERFUL TO THINK ABOUT. 

I think once I've paid my rent and all of my bills at the end of the month, I'm going to go on a tasty little shopping spree and get myself some new clothes. 
Get my nails done.
Get some new makeup.
Ya know.. the works. 
NICE. 

LoLo



No comments:

Post a Comment