Monday, September 19, 2011

NERVOUS.

I've never been so overwhelmed by happiness and sadness before in my life. 

I'm finally doing it. 
I'm moving out of my parents' house in less than two weeks. 

I mean i've done this before but it was wayyyyyy different. 

This time i'm supporting myself completely. 
I'm so freaking scared. 

I'm scared of not being able to pay my bills. 
I'm scared of being too stressed to do well in school. 
I'm scared of missing my family, especially my mom and my baby sis. 
I'm terrified of being so... ALONE? 

HOWEVER.
I'm so ridiculously pumped to live with my best friends. 
I'm so excited to be independent. 
I'm excited to take a new step into adulthood. 
I'm excited about the amazing memories that will be made this next year...
I'm just happy :)

Hopefully my roommates and myself don't end up hating each other. 
But I doubt that'll happen. 
That only happens when one or all of the people are selfish bastards, which I have seen happen first hand. 

And an EXTREME plus is that we all wear the same size clothes and shoes. 
We all have great style. 
We all like to party. 
We all like good music. 
Aaaaaand we're all just quality, caring people. 

SO... this should be interesting. 
And wonderful
and amazing
beautiful
scary
hard
tiring
fun
educational...

and the best year of my life. 
(So far)

Love,
LoLo

No comments:

Post a Comment