Monday, September 5, 2011

OH SNAP..

This is what's humorous.. 

For a moment there, I almost forgot how FREAKING GOOD I have it. 

I almost forgot how loved I am by my family and my friends. 
I almost forgot how funny I am. 
I almost forgot how talented I am. 
I almost forgot how 
smart
down-to-earth
kind
loving
hard-working
blessed
and strong I am. 

SHEESH, MAN. 

I was on my way towards hitting rock bottom, but I snapped out of my funk this morning. 
I drove home from soccer practice thinking about how poorly i've been handling things lately. 

The feeling of being unwanted messed with my head.. I was thinking and saying things to myself and everyone else that I DIDN'T EVEN MEAN! wtf. 

But i'm done with that crap
This morning I threw away everything that reminded me of pain, stupidity, and kept me living in the past. 

WHAT THE HECK WAS I THINKING??

I'm just so happy that I came to my senses and decided to be WHO I AM, not who it was easy to be. (i'm silly sometimes)

Pretty much everything i've been thinking the past week have been LIES.
I'm better than that. 
And I forgot that for a bit, but i'm back in action :)

And the best part is that my best friend Andyroo is in town!
Just in time to remind me how good I really do have it. 

Thank you, Jesus, for always having my back. 

You make all things work together for my good. 

Now, time to get my life back to where it should be. 
Good God it feels good to feel good. 

Love, 
LoLo

No comments:

Post a Comment