Friday, October 14, 2011

And I know, what an embarrassing way to go..



So... ONWARD. 

I'm coming to the point where I hate Facebook so much, i'm almost being an idiot for stressing about it all the time. 
I'm pretty convinced that Facebook ruins lives.. i've always thought it, but now i'm sure of it. 
I find myself CONSTANTLY freaking stalking people that I should be erasing out of my life. 

So, i've changed up my page a little bit. 
Made it more personal. 
Made it way less public.
Working on making it fun without being stressful.
And working on ONLY using it the right ways...

Sounds so stupid to be making Facebook such a big deal, but it has just become this HUGE thorn in my side... that needs to be dealt with. 
I'll update on that later, because i'm at the point where i'm not sure what I should do.
I'll keep thinking about it.. living/learning. 

Soccer should be over soon.. a month at the most. 
I've been out for a week though because of my Grandma's funeral. 
GOOD GOD THAT WHOLE ORDEAL WAS HORRIFIC.

However, I think i'm going to write a book about my life.
Well, at least my life these past few months..
I've been feeling artsy lately, and with all the quietness I dealt with these past couple days, I've had a lot of time to think/dream about something i'd like to write about.
I mean I do that all the time, but this time I actually felt out a whole story... that was a nice change.
Gave me some encouragement.. comfort.  

I've been practicing my "sketching".. i'm pretty terrible. 
BUT ONE DAY I SHALL BE GOOD. 

I've been working a lot.. getting behind in school a lot.. listening to new music a lot.. watching One Tree Hill a lot.. smoking a lot :/ 

Living in my own house has been awesome though :)
I still think it was the right choice so far.. hopefully I won't be proven wrong.

The coffee shop smells like tomatoes right now.

OMG OMG OMG.
Gabe, Nathan, and Mattias are coming into town tonight. 
Thank the good Lord above. 
This is going to be amazing.
Can't remember the last time us four hung out.
Party tomorrow night.

SO EXCITED. 

Love, 
LoLo

No comments:

Post a Comment