Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Yo, i'll solve it..

Holy effing Moly.. 
IT'S FREAKING COLD IN MY HOUSE. 

And considering the fact that my lovely roommates and myself are poor, we refuse to turn on the heat. 
SO...
We're just going to endure it..
I'm literally lying in bed wearing two pairs of socks, pants, a t-shirt, a sweater, MY WINTER COAT, and a scarf.. ha, good Lord.
Greeeeeeat stories to tell the grandchildren someday. 
WOO. 

I felt SO MUCH weight lifted off of my shoulders today,
Web Design = CAUGHT UP, MUTHA SUCKAS!
Special thanks to Andrew Nadleman.. pretty sure he is a LIFE SAVOR (not the candy).

And... drumroll... I DID IT. 
I freaking deleted my facebook..
And you know what? 

IT. FEELS. AWESOME.

And it's not like this is the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 7th, 13th time i've deleted it or anything... BUT, this time it's different. 
Like I have absolutely NO desire to get on, get it back, see what people are doing/saying.. 
MAN OH MAN I LOVE IT. 
#proud

I keep having stupid days. 
Stupid as in sad..
It's getting pretty old.
I'm not necessarily lonely, but I do feel like something's missing.
And I hate that feeling. 
I'm not empty... i'm just... cold? 
hmmmm.... yeah, that word will do for now. 

any who.. i'm freaking tired and I have to be at work in 6 hours so i'm gonna peace out.. 
However, i'm going to fall asleep to my German lessons that I downloaded yesterday.
Things are looking ethnic :)

LoLo



No comments:

Post a Comment